AZ/DZ Transport Drivers
DZ AZ Transport Driver
Afternoon Shift - 1:00 - 11:00
DZ AZ Transport Drivers operate tractor trailer and roll-off train trucks to service our customers by transporting waste to designated locations. This position will involve several locations and may involve crossing international boundaries into the USA.
• Satisfy transfer station needs for service. Ensure that service is completed in accordance with established policies.
• Responsible for daily pre and post trip inspections.
• Complete an assigned daily run as assigned by the Transportation Supervisor.
• Perform driver check-ins at day’s end to ensure complete and accurate paperwork completion.
• Ensure assigned runs are completed in a timely and safe manner.
• Responsible for transfer of waste in a timely manner.
• May perform some additional responsibilities as assigned by the Transportation Supervisor.
• Completion of high school. Post-secondary courses or diploma would be considered an asset.
• Experience with manual transmission is required.
• 1-2 years driving experience in a transportation sector. (Minimum for insurability).
• Must be able to cross international borders.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong customer focus.
• Proven ability to multi-task & ability to prioritize tasks.
• Knowledge of industry an asset.
• 5 years of driving experience in the waste management industry.
• Experience crossing international borders.
Please apply by fax: (905) 428-2324 attn Staffing Dept. or email us a copy of your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.