New name, same great service – welcome to GFL Environmental!
On April 16, 2021, GFL Everglades Holdings, LLC, a company of GFL Environmental (“GFL”) acquired Containers by Reaves, LLC and Pine Hollow, Inc. GFL is delighted to be your new service provider! Rest assured, there will be no disruption to your service and GFL will be operating as “business as usual” during the transition.
GFL is the fourth largest diversified environmental services company in North America, currently operating in 27 states in the United States through a network of high-quality solid and liquid waste assets, and is ideally situated to continue to meet the high service standards you have come to expect from Containers by Reaves.
With this in mind, below is some information that will help you during the transition process:
- On matters relating to service, pricing, contracts, and partnerships, all operations will remain business as usual.
- We’ll be ‘Going Green’, so you’ll notice our look start to change over time. You’ll see the GFL logo and our signature green paint, our employees will get new uniforms, and your invoices will feature GFL branding.
- Though the company name and look will change, you can rely on us to continue delivering the safe, high-quality local service you’ve come to know from Containers by Reaves. You’ll be served by a dedicated team of GFL professionals, and you can contact us at the same local number for support.
- Your new online home is www.gflenv.com. If you need service information, support, or any other details about GFL, this is where you’ll find them.
- As a GFL customer, you’ll have access to our online customer portal, MyAccount, where you can easily manage your services, billing, payment preferences and more from one central source. More information and step-by-step setup guidelines can be found on our website at gflenv.com/creating-your-myaccount/ and you’ll be able to link your account with your new account number which will appear on your first GFL invoice.
- If you are a customer of both our hauling services and our landfill services, going forward you will receive two separate invoices for these services.
As a loyal Containers by Reaves LLC and Pine Hollow, Inc. customer, we’d like to thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate these changes. We’re excited to serve you as GFL.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at 706.322.8923.