Join Team Green!
The heart of GFL Environmental is found in the people who help us thrive. While we’re proud to provide well-maintained equipment and state-of-the-art facilities to get the job done, GFL takes even more pride in the talented and dedicated people we employ to help ensure that our customers’ diverse waste and environmental management needs are handled safely and efficiently.
We take the same care and respect used in maintaining the North American landscape as we do in supporting the work / life balance of our 10,000+ employees. At GFL, we enforce practical and safe work scheduling for all team members and maintain competitive wages plus comprehensive benefits packages.
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits packages
- Group RRSP Plan
- Paid ongoing training
- Work/life balance
- Flexible shifts
- Safety-oriented work environment
- Coast-to-coast career opportunities
“GFL is an exciting company to work for. I have seen remarkable growth and have been fortunate to be involved with multiple projects affecting many areas of the business. The future promises to be even more exciting and I am proud to be part of the GFL team.”
— Adam Kennific, Route Manager.
Positions at GFL include:
- AZ Industrial Drivers
- Equipment Operators
- Facility Technicians
- Heavy Equipment Technicians
- Truck and Coach Mechanics
- Fleet Supervisors and Dispatchers
- Excavation, Demolition, Shoring & Foundations Support
- Lead Hands
- Skilled and General Labourers
- Regional and Divisional Managers
- Finance, IT and Administrative Professionals
- Sales and Account Managers
- Emergency HAZMAT Responders
- Chemists, Toxicologists and Engineers
We’re always looking for talented, dedicated and driven individuals to join our team. Explore our current opportunities to start your GFL journey today.