Treatments include waste water, emulsion, and much more
In addition to collection and transportation of liquid wastes, GFL facilities process and treat an impressive variety of wastes generated by industrial, commercial and institutional customers. Our advanced treatment technology allows us to successfully handle a diverse range of liquid and solid waste streams.
Our hazardous waste processing capabilities include:
- Waste water treatment
- Emulsion treatment
- Acid and alkali neutralization
- Solidification and stabilization
- Solvent and oil recycling
- Fuel blending
- Lab pack services
- Aerosol and labpack services
- Hazardous and non-hazardous disposal
- Product destruction
- Zero-landfill services
- Secure landfill disposal
- Third-party landfill and incineration
Our technicians analyze your waste streams to make sure they meet the strict inbound specifications for each waste class.
- Non-hazardous solid waste is sent to our recycling facilities or highly secure landfills, depending on the material.
- Liquids and water-based materials go to our water treatment facilities or are recovered and used as alternative fuels.
- Oil and flammables are re-refined or recovered for fuel blending.
- Hazardous waste is processed and sent for incineration or to a hazardous waste landfill.
As a strategic waste management partner, we’re always available to consult in reducing waste at the source.
Services vary by location. For more information or to inquire about service, please contact your local branch.
SIGN UP FOR SERVICES