COVID-19 has created overwhelming unforeseen challenges for institutions, businesses, industries and communities across the country. With our strategically located emergency response network and extensive expertise, GFL provides 24/7 support that can help get you back on track.
We offer secure, round-the-clock decontamination services, on a scheduled or urgent basis, delivered to the highest safety standards. You can trust our TEAP III verified, highly-trained response teams to support you from the start, and help you restore safe, healthy working conditions to your facility or site.
With the capacity to deploy across Canada, our response teams are equipped and ready to provide on-site decontamination services in a wide range of environments. We have stockpiled, trained and prepared for evolving situations, and can be called upon 24/7 to mitigate contamination issues.
We can support the following services and more in decontaminating equipment or working spaces:
- Paramedic services
- Universities and dormitories
- Office space
- Factories and plants
- Residential and commercial housing/ condos
Benefits of using GFL include:
- TEAP III verified personnel trained to the highest industry standards
- Off-hour service to reduce human interaction/ minimize business disruption
- WHO-approved disinfectants
- Top-of-the-range PPE equipment to protect all personnel on site
- Stringent decontamination protocols and procedures
Business Continuity and Essential Service Support
GFL emergency management teams are also available for round-the-clock, immediate deployment to help customers restore their essential services. This could include:
- Power supply/ generators
- Tents and equipment
- Emergency management staff
- Technical expertise
- Situation reports (SITREPS)
- Business continuity planning
GFL prides itself on the ability to support customers 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and deploy our teams with instant impact. With some of the most highly-trained, adept response teams in Canada, you can trust us to provide immediate, effective and above all safe intervention and solutions.
For more information, please call us today on 877-898-7222 or fill out the form below.