We’re delighted to inform you that on October 1, 2021, Alabama Dumpster Service, L.L.C. (“Alabama Dumpster”) was acquired by the GFL Environmental group of companies (“GFL”). We are very excited to be working with you going forward.
GFL is the fourth largest diversified environmental services company in North America, providing a comprehensive line of non-hazardous solid waste management, liquid waste management, and infrastructure and soil remediation services through its network of facilities in more than half of the U.S. states and nine provinces in Canada. GFL is ideally situated to continue to meet the high service standards you have come to expect from Alabama Dumpster.
With this in mind, below is some information that will help you during the transition process:
- We are working hard to minimize changes and we are committed to providing the safe, professional, and high-quality service that you’ve come to know.
- On matters relating to service scheduling, pricing, contracts and partnerships, all operations will remain business as usual.
- We will continue to operate under the corporate name Alabama Dumpster Service, L.L.C, and you’ll be serviced by the same dedicated local team of professionals. Over time, Alabama Dumpster will be ‘Going Green,’ so you’ll notice our look start to change – our trucks will get the GFL logo and signature green paint, our employees will get new uniforms, and your invoices will be GFL branded.
- Your new online home is gflenv.com. If you need support, service information, or any other details about GFL, this is where you’ll find them.
- As a GFL customer, you’ll have access to our online customer portal, MyAccount, where you can easily manage your services, billing, payment preferences and more from one central source. More information and step-by-step setup guidelines can be found on our website at gflenv.com/creating-your-myaccount/ and you’ll be able to link your account with your new account number which will appear on your first GFL invoice.
As a loyal Alabama Dumpster customer, we’d like to thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate these changes.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at 1.334.834.5580 for commercial front-load collection services, or 1.334.288.1500 for roll-off and portable toilet services.