For property developers and owners, GFL has the resources, expertise, and solutions to safely handle your diverse construction waste management challenges.
From the inception of your project through to completion, and into full facility operation, we can safely deliver a broad range of efficient and consistent on-site services for solid, non-hazardous waste, including:
- Waste and recyclables collection
- Container rental (sizes ranging from 2 to 50 cubic yards)
- Roll-off containers in a variety of sizes (including 20, 30 and 40 yard)
- 20, 30 and 40 yard open top containers
- 60 yard demo/debris trailers for tree clearing and demolition
- Stationary and self-contained industrial compactors
Our service benefits include:
- Temporary or permanent solutions
- On-time pickup and same day service if needed
- Flexible service schedules, with a pickup schedule of up to six days a week
- Local dispatchers to answer your calls
GFL can also safely collect, transport, and dispose of a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous liquid waste — including contaminated wastewater, used motor oil, and downstream by-products — in strict compliance with all local government regulations and industry best practices.
GFL’s trash containers, demo trailers, and compactors are equipped to handle projects of any size.
- Heavy duty roll-off trash containers
- 20 cubic yd (275.5 in x 93 in x 53 in)
- 30 cubic yd (275.5 in x 93 in x 73 in)
- 40 cubic yd (275.5 in x 93 in x 95 in)
- Designed for general trash and non-hazardous solid waste
- No seal around door, so liquids can drain freely
- Round body demo trailers
- 30 cubic yard steel round body demo trailer
- Ability to be live-loaded with concrete or demolition debris using a backhoe or excavator
- Self-contained and stationary compactors
- 20, 30 and 34 yard units
- Fully gasketed rear-door system with adjustable latches and hinges to prevent leakage and odor problems
- Better designed for liquid retention
- Numerous steel options, electrical control monitoring options, and hydraulic options
- Heavy duty steel demo trailers
- 30 and 60 cubic yard steel end-dump trailers with barndoor- style gates
- Ability to be live-loaded with concrete or demolition debris using backhoe or excavator
Focus on your LEED certification
With a focus on construction projects meeting LEED standards, GFL can provide you with the tools necessary to achieve LEED credits for recycling and/ or salvaging non-hazardous construction and demolition materials.
Materials accepted at our landfill include:
- Green waste
- Roofing materials
- Cloth line material
- Appliances with freon removed
Materials not accepted at our landfill include:
- Hazardous waste
- Medical waste
- Whole tires
- Household trash
We use only government-approved facilities for disposal and processing of collected waste materials.
Contact us today at gflenv.com.
On site Services
GFL is uniquely equipped to provide customers with an extensive range of innovative, integrated environmental services, all from one efficient company.
GFL’s Onsite ServicesSM combines people, equipment, and technology to provide the best possible waste handling solutions for our customers. We provide our customers with the tools they need to optimize the management of their solid waste footprint over time. By taking a holistic approach to solid waste management, we help our customers reduce costs by improving overall efficiency in the solid waste life cycle of services and equipment, while minimizing management and overhead costs.
Advantages of using Onsite ServicesSM
- Continuous improvement through better business intelligence tracking and dashboard reporting
- Access to safety, operational, environmental, and financial (spend and receivable) data
- Improved efficiency with solid waste vendor consolidation
- Lower overhead personnel across all services
- Manage a single workforce
- Additional flexibility when work increases or slows
- Improved waste container management
- Less time between waste hauling and off-rent process for containers
- Better overall visibility of equipment through all phases of the rental cycle
- Boxes inspected and tracked by one company
- Implementation of industry best practices
- On-site compaction equipment and services
- Recycling services for cardboard, wood, metal, etc. from the waste stream
Contact us at gflenv.com to learn more about our Onsite ServicesSM today.